Saturday, July 30, 2011

Inspired by Katie!

Today John and I both had the day off! (Which is a rare occasion that we actually got part of the weekend off and it was together!) We decided to venture over to the Mall at Millenia to look for a duvet for our bed. We have been married over 2 and a half years and we have never had an official bedspred. I think it's about time we step up! Plus it adds so much to your room.
After we returned home I began looking online to see what I would make for dinner. I was reading Keeping up with Katie's blog and stumbled upon her Cilantro BBQ Apple Pizza! It looked so good, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to try it out for myself! It turned out great! I will deff. be making it again! 


On Katie's blog I also discovered---> Artic Zero. What is this you may ask?? Well... it sounds pretty amazing. Artic Zero=150 calorie ice cream PINT!! YES, the ENTIRE pint!!! 


As soon as I read those words I immediately got in my car and drove to Publix to buy some. I didn't want John to feel left out so I bought him his favorite ice cream too! 


It almost sounds too good to be true...we shall see, taste testing will happen tonight! 


No comments:

Post a Comment