Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Taylor Swift in Orlando

Anyone who knows me well knows that I LOVE Taylor Swift's music. I think if we knew each other we would be great friends. She seems like the perfect girl friend! About 3 weeks ago I convinced John to accompany me to her concert in Orlando at the Amway Center.

dfgs

I had a hard time finding tickets because her concert was sold out for both of the nights she was here but luckily I was able to locate 2 tickets last minute on Stub Hub. Ed Shereen opened up for Taylor and all I've got to say is: 1) I didn't know he rapped and 2) He is a great and crazy, fun, and energetic guitar player! He was impressive!

weg

Taylor put on a great show as well! She always has really fun and unique performances on award shows so I knew she would not let her fans down at her concert. She literally put on a show! The props were amazing, her outfits, the dancers, and the confetti at the end. My favorite performance was when she sang "All too well" on the piano. You could really feel the emotion in the song as she played the piano.

http://youtu.be/QKFfKs59U1Q

teh

This was my first Taylor Swift concert and I hope it won't be my last. I would love to see her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment