- 1 head Cauliflower
- 1 block skim mozzarella cheese (*1/2 for crust and set 1/2 for topping pizzas)
- 2 eggs
- dash of pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 TBSP ground flax seed
- olive oil ( just enough to spread dough)
-1 can tomato paste
-1 can tomato sauce
1. Grate cauliflower into bowl, and heat in microwave until soft. Next, combine 1/2 block grated cheese, eggs, ground flax seed, pepper, and oregano into bowl with cauliflower and mix together until it becomes moist.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper (do not use aluminium foil as it will stick!) Divide cauliflower mixture into 4 piles. Take a spatula and pour a little olive oil and spread the cauliflower mixture as thin as possible without making holes in crust.
4. Mix together tomato paste and tomato sauce and add the sauce toppings and cheese and place in oven at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and brown bubbles appear. Remove to cutting board and cut slices and serve. Enjoy!