Saturday, February 5, 2011

Boredom=Sweet Treats!



 




Today was my second day off in a row and since John was working I was getting pretty ancy around the house. So.... Bentley and I decided to bake some white chocolate chip cookies and bring them to work for John and his co-workers to munch on. Needless to say this wasn't the first time we had whipped up a sweet treat for them and delivered it over, so when they found out they were quite happy. When we arrived I rolled down the window to deliver the cookies to  Gary and Bentley nearly jumped out of the window with so much excitement. He loves visiting his daddy at work and I do too :)











Yummm...and of course, I had to eat some fresh cookie dough:)













There was never a moment Bentley took his eyes off the cookies!














The cookies turned out a lot larger than I thought they would!















 Off to take the cookies to work!



























No comments:

Post a Comment